As my friend Gwen once said, "The best recipes are cold and chocolate." This one certainly fits the bill. If we make a meal for a family who just had a baby or we go to a potluck dinner, this is our first choice. Simple, easy, and very yummy!
Chocolate Éclair Dessert
1 box of graham crackers 3c. cold milk 2 4-serving instant vanilla pudding mix 16oz. Cool Whip 1 container of chocolate icing
- Break graham crackers in half.
- Mix milk and pudding mix.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Layer in 9x13 dish: graham crackers, ½ pudding mix, graham crackers, ½ pudding mix, graham crackers
- Melt icing in microwave until spreadable.
- Pour icing on top of last layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight. (Overnight is best.)